Friday, April 26, 2013

Clues Clues Clues

Copyright (c) 2013 Joe Vitale

The Universe gives clues to you all the time.

You have to notice them.

What you do with them is up to you.

That's free will.

Here's an example:

Recently I was talking to Pat O'Bryan about this and that when he mentioned he visited famed luthier Tony Nobles. Tony showed him his latest creation, a shiny black electric guitar made by hand, with all the perks and magic Tony wanted in a guitar of his dreams. Pat played it and said it was "perfect."

Perfect?

Pat doesn't toss around that word often or easily. I instantly asked if the guitar was for sale. Pat didn't know. I just as instantly sent en email to Tony -- I sent it right then and there, while Pat was sitting watching me type it on my mobile phone -- and asked about the perfect guitar.

Tony wrote back the next day, saying the guitar was the best he had ever made. He said he was out of town but sent me the link to his blog* where he described everything about what he nicknamed The Snake.

I read the post and drooled.

I wanted that guitar.

Pat said it was perfect.

Tony said it was the best one he had ever made.

Two clues.

While waiting, I sent the blog post link* to my guitar teacher, guitar monk Mathew Dixon. He read it and wrote back, "OMG!!!"

Third clue.

By now I had my checkbook out.

But I had to wait for Tony's return.

When he returned, he let me know I could come and see the guitar.

I still didn't know what it cost.

I didn't care.

The Universe sent me three clues that this was the next step for me.

I could have ignored them. I could have said I already have guitars. I could have turned my back on the opportunity before me.

I have free will and could use it to say no.

But I've found saying yes is the wiser choice.

I got Pat and we went to Tony's shop. When I finally got to see The Snake, I loved it. When I played it, it was light, smooth, and easy. It felt like it had supernatural powers. It had mojo. It felt mystical and magical. And powerful. And full of untapped secrets.

Pat played the guitar for me. He's Clapton. He made it walk, talk, run, sprint, sing, growl, soothe and stimulate.

I finally asked Tony what he wanted for it. He thought about the six months it took him to make it, and gave me a fair number. I pulled out my checkbook and wrote a check for five hundred dollars more than what he asked.

Why?

I was practicing prosperous purchasing.

And I wanted to acknowledge Tony for his passion, skill, and love for making it. When you do what you love, things tend to work in the world. Tony does what he loves. I wanted to encourage it, and him.

The lesson: When you get clues from the Universe, act on them.

Don't second guess. Don't doubt. Don't argue.

Act!

When you act on the inspirations you receive, you stay in alignment with the flow of life.

Everything works.

It may not be a guitar for you. The above clues were for me, not you. Yours may be a business idea. Or an urge to make a call, buy a book, attend an event, write, sing, dance, play, bake, or who knows what.

Follow the clues.

They lead to miracles.


----------------------------------------------------
Dr. Joe Vitale is the star of the hit movie, "The Secret." He is also the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. To name a few: The Attractor Factor, Zero Limits and his latest, Attract Money Now. He's also recorded many Nightingale Conant audio programs, and most recently, "The Abundance Paradigm." He also created a Miracles Coaching program and much more! For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: http://www.mrfire.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=323660

No comments:

Post a Comment