Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's So Great About Gratitude?

Gratitude, Schmatitude! Why should I bother?

Or, more importantly, why should YOU bother?

Why think about Gratitude? Why care about it? Why blog about it? WHY?

Because IT MATTERS.

I am a Gratitude JUNKIE. I love the stuff. I start my day with it, I invoke it at every possible turn, I express it to people in my life (whether I know them or not), and I share it around the world through my online connections. My daily life with my husband is a total Gratitude Fest!

Is my life perfect? No! Is my life WONDERFUL? YES!

And yours can be too. Because of Gratitude.

You see, Gratitude is kind of a miracle. It's free, it's abundant (that means it's all around, yours for the taking), and it is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! You don't even have to ask for it. Just CREATE IT.

"How?", you ask?

Easy peasy. Just pick something- anything- that you can admire or feel good about:

"Look at that paper clip. WOW! That is so AMAZING! And I just LOVE the way it holds my papers together when I want it to, and lets them fly free when I choose. I love that paper clips exist!"

"Look at the signage on that truck. WOW! It's so cool how they made the image seem to curl up at the edge. Image technology and printing is so advanced, it's just incredible!" (Yes, those are actual Gratitude riffs from my own life.)

Now, you can probably find something in your own life that is a bit more deserving of an expression of Gratitude than my examples, but the point is, no matter who you are, where you are, or what's going on in your life, you CAN DO IT!

It's EASY to feel Grateful, even if it's just for a moment.

And once you get that feeling rolling through your heart, you can just keep spinning it and spinning it, creating more and more, till there's an energetic web of Gratitude and happiness and joy radiating from you and to you and around you. WOW!

And people WILL notice. They will FEEL YOUR GRATITUDE, and they will TAKE IT PERSONALLY! They will respond on that higher level with you, and your Gratitude Dance will rise even higher.

You've heard about the Law Of Attraction and the idea of Manifesting, right? Well, the vibration of Gratitude is at the core of those ideas.

Choose something easy, and get your Gratitude Game on. C'mon . . . try it just for a few minutes.

I know you can do it, and I PROMISE YOU that you will enjoy it, and you will FEEL GOOD while you do it, and for some time afterwards.

Give this Gratitude thing a try, and leave a comment to let me know how it goes. I would love to hear your experiences with it.

This my first blog in this venue, and I've really enjoyed sharing it with you. In fact, I'm GRATEFUL that you've taken the time to read this far.

I'll be talking more about Gratitude and other excellent topics here on a daily basis, all geared to help you live a Brilliant Life, so check back in frequently.

Here's to YOU and Your Brilliant Life! All the best, all the time...

The Creator of Gratitude and Joy

PS One of my hopes in writing this was to help inspire and motivate you to live the life of your dreams… But for this to happen you need long term inspiration not short spurts of motivation. And long term inspiration happens when you are living an INSPIRED life on your terms, living with purpose and doing what you love for a living (loving)… As Mark Twain once said so eloquently:

"The Secret of Success is making your Vocation your Vacation"- Mark Twain

PSS And the Good News is you can now make your Vocation your Vacation...


----------------------------------------------------
Lorna Joy Shashinda Helps People Live their Best Lives: http://socialmediabar.com/whygratitude Do you hate your job? Are you tired of struggling financially? Then Turn Your Vocation into Your Vacation through "The 3 Step Formula" that enabled this once homeless 'van man' to become a Top Online Earner http://socialmediabar.com/lornas-secret


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=320116

No comments:

Post a Comment