Thursday, March 21, 2013

Controlling Life With The Right Mind Power Technique

Have you ever felt let down because you broke a pledge to yourself or you failed to keep a resolution? Did you quit on your goals because you felt disappointed you had let yourself down, when you were not strong-minded enough to follow through on your commitments? It is easy to become disillusioned and be hypercritical of yourself and decide you are weak-willed, when all you needed were effective power of mind tools to help you control your attitude.

It is too hard to rely on your willpower alone as it can be weakened for a number of reasons:

* Tiredness. Sometimes you are just too tired to fight the urge to do what you decided you would not do or to do something you should do.

* Lack of conviction. Maybe the goals you set are not really your goals.

* Lack of resolve. You have not made a strong enough commitment to yourself, which can translate into lack of determination.

* Subconscious issues. It is fairly safe to say most of us have issues of some sort and some of them are not hard to identify.

The two modern power of mind tools that easily lend themselves to DIY are Hypnotherapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Anyone can use them and they are highly effective.

Hypnotherapy

You may already be using this - I know I am. For many years, I have carried a card in my wallet with a short list of inspirational reminders. It reminds me to take action in spite of fear or worry or doubt. It helps me when I might hesitate about what I should do. If I read this often enough, I am practicing hypnotherapy to a certain degree. I am constantly feeding my mind the kind of thoughts I want it to have.

When I start my computer I am running software that flashes a series of subliminal messages and plays sound at an optimal frequency for relaxation, which makes my mind more receptive. I believe playing J.S.Bach music works the same way. These are all ways of using hypnotherapy to change your thinking and control attitude, and anyone can do it.

Emotional Therapy Techniques

This uses the meridians of the body to change the subconscious. It is based on the premise that our physical and mental issues have an emotional base. It works by tapping various acupuncture points to interrupt the flow of energy through the meridians of the body. While you tap you make a statement relating to the problem or issue you want fixed. This has proven to be one of the most effective tools in modern psychotherapy.

The days of relying solely on the strength of your willpower to get what you want has gone. You do not have to feel guilty or disheartened because you did not keep your commitments or resolutions. Instead, you can gain strength by changing your subconscious with DIY hypnotherapy and EFT. Start now. You will be surprised how quickly your attitude will change so you feel controlling life is really possible.


----------------------------------------------------
You need more than willpower to control life. Find out about the right mind power technique and download the free software, when you visit http://powerofmind.personaldevelopment.mobi William Burnell has built and sold his own business, and he has run successful sales teams. He knows what it takes to set goals, stay motivated and achieve your objectives.



EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=318649

No comments:

Post a Comment