Friday, October 19, 2012

I Want To Get Married, What Do I Do?

Getting married is the beginning of a new and a wonderful journey. I think I am now old enough and ready to look for a partner who can marry me but, I do not have tips or ideas to do it right. Just recently, I visited a friend of mine who got married two years ago, for advice, because according to me, her marriage was working well. I asked her this question," Ann, I want to get married, what do I do?" and because Ann was a good friend of mine, this is the advices she gave me; to help me and anyone else, who is in the same process of getting married;

Take ample time to know your partner.

Getting the best man to marry does not require you to fall into the trap within the first few months of meeting him. If you think a certain man is in love with you, take some time to know him better, before engaging yourself into marriage. His character will show you who he is.

Understand him in everything.

Happiness in every relationship is when the partners understand one another. This simple formula is the key factor to a successful marriage. Without it, everything will be lost. Your relationship will not survive well with your partner, without understanding and supporting him, especially in times of emotional needs.

Do not complain

Nobody likes regular complaints. If possible, try as much as you can to protect your partner from unnecessary troubles. Complaining every time may lead the partner to go looking for another lover.Try to avoid this.

Consult your partner more often

Your lover will always consider him better than you, when you consult him often. If the advice you get does not fit you, do not argue. Assume that you are satisfied with it and later, look for an alternative somewhere else.

Give your partner some freedom

It may sound very difficult, but it is the best thing you can ever do. Your appearance in your partner's life should not deprive of his liberty. Remember that, you cannot keep your lover as a possession, through deprivation of freedom.

Learn to be in good spirits always

There are several reasons that may spoil the mood of your partner in life. If you are that person who is always in good spirits, you will become the only one to restore his or her moods whenever it is lost.

Cook delicious foods for your man

For you to know if there is a way through your man's heart is through his stomach. If you want an everlasting relationship with your husband to be, invite him at your place for lunch or dinner. Let him confirm that, you are the best cook he has ever met. By this, you will learn what dish he likes best and he too, will learn of your hospitality.

Those were among the few tips for a happy relationship my friend gave me. Some weeks later, I was approached by another friend of mine and asked me the same question, 'I want to get married, what do I do? I felt very comfortable as I was giving her the tips.


----------------------------------------------------
Want to get married this year?,then you need to see the free video presentation created by Marriage and Relationship Guru "T Dub Jackson".He gives you tips to use now like"The Invisible Man Trap" and discover the "Masculine Hero Avatar Principle".But Be sure to watch the video to the end where he gives away free gifts and bonuses in this step by step blueprint for success.Just click this link for direct access- http://www.girlgetsguyring.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=296053

No comments:

Post a Comment