Thursday, February 9, 2012

Self-Empowerment:10 Questions You Must Ask Yourself

Copyright (c) 2012 Sunni Boehme

Many people run their lives on autopilot, and then they wonder why they feel apathy and depression. Autopilot is apathy and this leads to depression because you've given your power away.

You can take your power back (or retain it) by making the right decisions. Even the basic everyday decisions can empower you like, for example, what you decide to watch on TV. So the next time you decide on a TV program ask yourself...

Is this taking me forward in life or am I just letting myself slip into a zombie state?

Is this program something that will enrich my mind or am I just watching stupid people so I can feel like I am not so stupid?

Is this a program that will enrich my family's life?

If the programs you watch on TV don't enrich your life then why are you watching them? Choice brings empowerment, waking you up from an autopilot-zombie state. By the way, a little "vegging" here and there isn't bad as long as it doesn't dominate your life.

Below are some empowering questions much like the TV questions to help you take your power back in your life and, because these questions force you to rethink your decisions, you will condition yourself to make wise choices and put you in the frame of mind for feeling so much stronger and more confident.

1. Will this propel me towards an inspiring future? Or will this keep me stuck in the past?

2. Will this bring me long-term fulfillment? Or will it bring me short-term gratification?

3. Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?

4. Am I looking for what's right or am I looking for what's wrong?

5. Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?

6. Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?

7. Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?

8. Is this an act of self-love or an act of self-sabotage?

9. Is this an act of faith or an act of fear?

10. Am I choosing from my Divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?

By asking yourself these questions you will soon get into a positive habit of rethinking the decisions you make. And your life will automatically improve. Remember, wise choices bring you empowerment. This will be a significant step in your spiritual journey.


----------------------------------------------------
As a "joy guide" and author, Sunni helps thousands of people get the most out of their lives. If you want to learn life skills that will energize you, check out her blog: http://www.feelgood4ever.wordpress.com. Start your spiritual journey now.

For more information about her seminars and books visit: http://www.sunniboehme.com.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=244318

No comments:

Post a Comment