Sunday, May 19, 2013

What Our Definition Of Success Is Really Getting You

Have you ever before asked yourself the question, "Exactly what is the meaning of success?".

I'm talking about the meaning of success especially when it comes to business success. Is it getting advanced in the company? Getting a raise? Opening up your very own internet business? This post discusses exactly what I have come to think that the meaning of success actually is. You could be amazed by my response.

The meaning of success in the regular meaning of the word just means to excel, or to achieve what many would think is good. Lately, nonetheless, I have came to have a various meaning of success, and exactly what it success truly gets you (in many cases) in today's economy and society.

How I Came To Recognize My Definition Of Success.

After completing school with my bachelor's in Organizational Management, I got an entry level job at a relatively huge business. It didn't pay much, however I thought I was rich at the time! I strove, and did an excellent job. My employers took notice, and within a year I got a promo, and a nice raise. To say I was proud and excited is an understatement. I was put in cost of our night department, which was only a handful of people, but none the less I was a manager. My education must have been paying off.

About a year went by, and my department was excelling. An additional position opened up, and I was again promoted ... and I got an additional raise! Heck yeah! I was living out the American Dream. If I set my mind to something, I actually could do it! My meaning of success at this time was to keep climbing the pecking order and actually become someone, and I was being successful from my point of view.

To make the story short, years went by, and the advertisings kept coming in, and my check kept increasing! I definitely felt like I was on the rapid track. Then one fateful day, my employers employer called me into his workplace. He sat me down and said, "Casey, we've relocated some individuals around, and I desire to give you this promo." I said yes prior to I even knew exactly what the raise was! This promo was so huge, I had not been even dreaming about it at the time. I figured I still had a couple of even more actions. A few of the VP's of the company had held this position in their past, so I can just picture where I was visiting go from there. I was put in cost of a whole separate center. I had more than 60 people working under me as well as numerous managers and supervisors! I was pumped.

Then a couple of months passed, and I understood something ... ... With every promo, with every pay raise, with every time I seemed like I was prospering, I understood that my life was getting considerably even worse.

The tension was developing, my work hours were increasing tremendously, I was acquiring a lot of weight, massive amounts of pressure was being applied me to do ... all because I was prospering?

Does not that seem backwards?

Should not your life improve as you begin to be successful? That is what I thought. However it was doing the specific reverse. I made use of to be able to play golf and exercise, now I couldn't. Heaven prohibit that I had a family at the time, since I definitely wouldn't have actually been spending time with them. Then I Discovered Net Marketing.

With what I'm doing now, things are the way they should be. The even more I prosper, the easier things get, and the less time I have to really invest "working". Being introduced to this world has actually opened my eyes to exactly what my new meaning of success is. Now, the meaning of success has actually altered.

I'm not strictly chatting about financial success either. Sure, the cash is fantastic, and my income will continue to rise, however I got in to online marketing so when my son awakens and asks me what we are doing today, I can react, "Whatever you wish to do", or when my wife sees a $300 cost tag on an outfit she desires for Easter, she doesn't have to feel guilty about getting it. I'm talking about spending time with my loved ones, providing back to my church and neighborhood. That is my meaning of success.


----------------------------------------------------
Browse through my web site at http://www.caseyhicksblog.com to find out additional regarding online marketing.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=326541

No comments:

Post a Comment