Monday, November 4, 2013

When The Real You Beckons

Do you feel it? Does it feel like something inside of you is urging you to do it? Urging you to come out of the "Spiritual Closet" to step beyond your defined norm. You see, I can speak to that and I have information that relates directly to you in this regard.

Yes, I am a single mom with two young men now who are ages 23 and 24. I've been the mom with a troubled teen who got into a life of drugs because he was trying to numb himself. He didn't want to feel all the things that resulted from him not being able to be himself, fully and truly and, the norms presented seemed so out of sorts for him that he just couldn't easily fit in.
I
've lived the life that so many have; divorced at 33 when my boys were 2 and 3 years old. I had built my corporate career from an administrative secretary earning around $25K to a senior business analyst in information technology earning around $133K. I had accomplished things that many single moms dreamed of accomplishing but just didn't think they could.

Along the way of my many adventures in living, the one thing that I had not made clear to the world was that I did have gifts. Yes, I call them gifts but modern psychology would label them as something else. When I was young one of those labels was "hypochondriac" because I would pick up on the ailments of others and by the time my mother would get me to the doctor, the ailment was gone. Of course it was, it wasn't mine but back then no one understood that these gifts that we came into this world with were actually just that; gifts.

When I speak in public now and share about my gifts, I see the glaze over many in the listening audience. I also feel the jolt that occurs within them when their soul recognizes the truth in what I'm saying. Typically I start out (after a brief introduction) by saying that yes, I am coming out of the spiritual closet; I hear voices.

There will always be skeptics and those are probably the people who were programmed to believe, just like we all were, that those things are nonsense or the result of watching too much TV. However, I believe that many who were programmed this way are just about ready to come out of their own spiritual closet. They're ready to stop denying their "whole" self. For too long we have fragmented ourselves out into "buckets of being." Always leaving out one of the most important parts; our spirit. Now, this spirit that I talk about is not founded in any religion but rather this is the spirit that we try to nurture and feed with religion or other beliefs. That spirit was given gifts to help up navigate this world, along with our body.


----------------------------------------------------
"Ingrid Geronimo is a resident expert for LifeBusinessGrowth. LBG utilizes a holistic approach" to educate women on how to successfully own a business, create wealth, nourish the soul & create a life they love! Visit http://lifebusinessgrowth.com for a free copy of Transcendent Women: The Most Coveted Secrets to Create Wealth, Live Your Purpose & Become a ROCKSTAR Entrepreneur.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=343709

No comments:

Post a Comment