Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spin Your Wheels: Clearing Out the Gunk Inside to Build a Solid Foundation for Your Business + Life

Do you …

- Have a big dream, but aren't sure how to share it?
- Allow certain areas of your life and business to suffer because you simply don't have enough of you to go around?
- Obsess about things that are out of your control?
- Suffer from "monkey mind" chatter that holds you back, exhausts you, and sabotages your plans?
- Feel like you're wasting time and energy on stuff that doesn't really matter?
- Want to grow your business, but are STUCK because of your deep-seated feelings of fear, doubt and confusion?
- Feel like your body isn't serving you in the way you know it can?
- Find it close to impossible to speak up for what you really want?
- Experience more stress, anxiety and exhaustion than is healthy?
- Have a feeling deep down in your belly that there is MORE to life (there has to be, right?!) … you're just not sure where to find it?

Well, you are not alone. I've been through ALL this stuff and MORE, but I made a choice to move through the gunk that was holding me hostage so I can live healthy, wealthy and wise.

I chose to change everything about my life (what I did for work, where I lived, what I put into my body, how I spent my time, who I spent it with, you name it) to build a solid foundation so that I can share my gifts with the world and get handsomely rewarded … and I want to help you do the same.

The keys to your struggles are within YOU, and I have become a master at helping you find these golden keys and unlock the locks that are holding you back from living free.

Sure, you CAN try to do it all by yourself …and you probably have. But if you're like me, you eventually will realize (if you haven't already) that this approach simply doesn't work. Not asking for (and accepting) help not only leaves you mentally, physically and spiritually exhausted, but really freakin' frustrated and unhappy, too. Plus, the people you are here to serve will lose out on benefiting from your gift because you won't feel equipped to share it in the most powerful, profitable way possible.

I've Got a Secret to Tell You …

Ready? Releasing yourself from staying STUCK and not fully EXPRESSED is all about SPINNING YOUR WHEELS. Don't misunderstand me, okay? I'm not saying to spin your wheels in a waste-your-time kind of way, but rather in a conscious, aligned, kick-ass way.

How are you gonna do this? Through an ancient, powerful system of energy running through your body right now called the chakras.

If you're not familiar with the chakras, let me give you a brief overview, okay?

Chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit, an ancient language. These energy centers run up through your body, from your pelvis to the tippy-top of your head, and when your life feels out of control, it means your sacred chakras are out of alignment.
Each chakra connects to elements of your life and personality in ways that will blow your mind. And they build upon each other to create an energy flow that enables you to live a life of clarity, meaning, happiness and impact.

Powerful stuff indeed.

I got into chakras when I got certified as a yoga teacher back in 2007. Everything started making sense once I wrapped my head around this ancient piece of wisdom. It was then that I got up the nerve to quit my 6-figure corporate job that was draining the life out of me and step out into the world of me embracing my truth. Then, within a matter of months, I had found my calling - being a coach, consultant and muse to gutsy women-on-a-mission - and launched my business while simultaneously training with one of the top coaching schools in the United States. All because I was listening to my body. All because my chakras were awake and aligned!

If your foundation is shaky, your empire will either never be built … or it will crumble, leading to needless suffering either way. As a savvy businesswoman, I know you don't have time to waste taking the long way to the place you want to be.


----------------------------------------------------
"Jenny Fenig is a resident expert for LifeBusinessGrowth. LBG utilizes a holistic approach" to educate women on how to successfully own a business, create wealth, nourish the soul & create a life they love! Visit http://lifebusinessgrowth.com for a free copy of Transcendent Women: The Most Coveted Secrets to Create Wealth, Live Your Purpose & Become a ROCKSTAR Entrepreneur.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=340814

No comments:

Post a Comment