Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Journey Of Progression For The Motivated UltraModern Man

Ok, I hear you asking. Exactly what certifies this person to speak about a 'journey of discovery' for the innovative and inspired modern-day man? Well, believe it or not - I am the first modern-day guy.

How can I make such an audacious statement? Easy ...

Follow me, as I share with you the start of my 'trip of discovery' to becoming an actual modern man - the 'ultimate' survivor in today's procrastinating world.

Everything began at the tender age of just 9 months, here I was in mum's womb all comfortable and cosy, but bored with simply floating around all day. Then a sensation of intense anticipation came on me and I recognized that the time had in fact come for my first outrageous adventure in my 'trip of discovery' as a modern-day man.

So feeling around for what I can utilize in my very first 'outrageous' experience as a determined and modern infant, I spotted my umbilical cord. It was long, tough, thick and pliable. I got it, wrapped it around my feet and wiggled into a standing position. Taking a huge breath, I shouted with all my might, "B-U-N-G-E-E-E-E"!!! And out I popped ... Thus was documented the world's very first bungee jump.

Over the years that followed, as I grew from boyhood to manhood, and progressed on my inspired outrageous journeys in my 'journey of discovery' as a modern-day 'supreme' survivor, I canoed throughout the Sahara desert, climbed Mt Everest from the inside, and established that elite group of <a href="http://www.survivenaturalmanmadedisasters.com/action-heroes-survival-guide/">'Action Heroes'</a> today's real, 'super' modern men, and I was the very first to break the 700mph (1,170 km/h) land speed record while pushing the automobile in my first 'radical' journey.

In my next 'outrageous' adventure I became the original surfer too. It happened when I was sailing a small wooden yacht that became smashed off the coastline of some isolated islands. Here I was up to my neck in water and going nowhere quick. Next minute a big piece of the yacht's wooden wreckage floated by, so being a confident and highly strong-minded modern man, I climbed onto it then stood upright - as it seemed the natural thing to do.

So exactly what took place next?

Well, here I was keeping steady on this sizeable piece of wood and I hear this 'rushing' sound behind me, I look over my shoulder and racing toward me is a tsunami wave. Hey! This one is huge! I did the only thing today's pioneering guy would have done, I 'rode' it for over 100km's (60miles), right onto shore. What an adrenaline rush!

It was then I recognized that after making it through such a, 'that-made-me-stand-up-and-take-notice' outrageous journey, I may well <a href="http://www.survivenaturalmanmadedisasters.com">survive any super-scary natural disaster or emergency situation</a>.

Not long after that 'outrageous' experience, I heard that some individual in Hawaii had actually found that piece of wood wreckage I had utilized, and formed the front and back and called it a 'surf board'. Apparently he became quite famous ...

To put of all my modern guy 'outrageous' experiences into "The Modern Man's Journey Of Discovery Survival Guide Handbook", would fill a city library - and those books would have to be written in small print ...

One final word, I hope by showing you a few of my modern man 'outrageous' experiences that it will influence you to begin your 'journey of discovery' of life, and develop into today's innovative modern guy - the 'ultimate' survivor. So prepare to impress your companions, intrigue woman, terrify the canine and live a life worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment