Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rhonda Byrne Reveals "The Power"

Copyright (c) 2013 Joe Vitale

My entire day got rearranged when Rhonda Byrne's new book, The Power, arrived. I dropped everything to read it. I have been waiting for her sequel to the global hit movie and book The Secret since 2006. Well, it's finally here.

I've liked Rhonda ever since she first called me in 2005 and invited me to be in "some movie" she wanted to make. She had read my book, The Attractor Factor, and loved it. She said she was creating a movie about the Law of Attraction and wanted me in it.

Would I be interested?

Not really, and not at first.

I had no idea if she were real or not. Many people have wild ideas and big dreams. Most don't take any action, though. But I told her I was open to the idea.

Months later I was filmed for the movie. Months after that the movie was released. The rest, as they say, is history. I've gone on national television because of my role in the movie, been speaking around the world, been invited to star in several other movies, and got new book deals and more, all thanks to Rhonda and The Secret.

I'm grateful. And I've been just as eager for her follow-up book. When I was on the Larry King TV show the second time, years ago, I announced a sequel to the movie. Rhonda had led me to believe one was in the works. Well, we're still waiting. But today the sequel to the book is here.

And it's GREAT.

The Power is about love. In short, when you love anything, you feel different, and you end up attracting more of the same in your life to love. If you can just focus on love, your entire life will blossom.

Yes, The Power is about the Law of Attraction. But the book explains LOA in a practical way. It explains the essence of the Law of Attraction.

Rhonda doesn't quote any of the teachers from The Secret to prove her points. Instead, she quotes from the legends -- Jesus, Buddha, Einstein -- all dead authorities. None can argue with her. And they all seem to say you can have what you want if you practice love. Well, I agree.

It's clear that Rhonda is a fan of Neville Goddard. She quotes him repeatedly. I'm a fan, too, and republished Neville's first book years ago, called At Your Command. Rhonda and I have had at least two dinner conversations where we discussed Neville.

In short, Neville taught that if you can feel what you want as if it were already fact, it would become reality. I've written about Neville in The Attractor Factor and other books, etc. He's a hero of mine. Rhonda loves him, too. His message is an undercurrent throughout her book.

The Power is an upbeat, wise, feel good read. You wouldn't expect anything less from the wizard behind The Secret. I love the book and will re-read it, give it as gifts, and more. I think it will become a New Thought classic.

But I still take issue with Rhonda's stance that you don't really have to take any action to attract what you want.

I was the guy in the movie The Secret stating you needed to act on your ideas. But Rhonda still believes what you want will just come to you if you feel it real. I'm sure for the person who created a movie sweeping the globe, who made over $300,000,000 in sales, and who has been pursued since 2006 for her next projects, that for her it seems like it's all coming her way without effort.

But I also noticed that when The Power was getting close to publication date, that emails from Rhonda started appearing. It seemed as if she was waking up her list before telling them she had a book coming out.

That, to me, is action.

It's also wise marketing.

I've seen things happen seemingly without effort, of course. When I attracted my new Spyker car and wanted to be in Heavy Hitters magazine again, I opened their magazine and was surprised to see myself in it. I hadn't done anything. Yet there I was.

Still, it's been my experience that you need to co-create your life. You are creating in participation with the Divine. You are still needed to do things.

The Heavy Hitters magazine didn't have a photo of me and my Spyker (it was of me and my Rolls-Royce). So I wrote to the editor (note I'm taking inspired action) and showed him pics of my Spyker. He then agreed to run a feature on me and my new car in the next issue.

In short, I had to take action to attract my goal.

Then again, maybe Rhonda is right and I'm just working too hard.

Find out for yourself.

Go get and read Rhonda Byrne's book, The Power.

Its power and message is all love.


----------------------------------------------------
Dr. Joe Vitale is the star of the hit movie, "The Secret." He is also the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. To name a few: The Attractor Factor, Zero Limits and his latest, Attract Money Now. He's also recorded many Nightingale Conant audio programs, and most recently, "The Abundance Paradigm." He also created a Miracles Coaching program and much more! For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: http://www.mrfire.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=343247

No comments:

Post a Comment