Monday, February 11, 2013

The Mind Robot

Copyright (c) 2013 Joe Vitale

This is why a coach is so crucial. You need someone to hear your statements and point them out to you, help you question them, and then release them or replace them.

My interview with Steve really made me aware that none of us listen to our language closely enough. I sometimes catch myself complaining or stating a limiting belief. I have to pause and ask myself, "Is the belief true in objective reality?"

In other words, is it a fact we can all agree on and even measure?

More often than not, it isn't.

Years ago, when I trained with famed bodybuilder and Olympia winner Frank Zane, I was urged to watch my mouth. Frank would tell me, "I pay attention to how people speak. Your statements are usually empowering, but when you got under the squat rack, you started to say you couldn't do it."

He was right.

Frank wanted me to learn that my thoughts were leading me to create my own limitations. My statements about what was possible were in fact programming me to expect the very thing I declared. I was programming a robot: me.

I'm inviting you to monitor your thoughts and your language. What you say is programming you. As Steve pointed out in our in-depth interview, your words are speaking reality into being. But the reality you speak is one fabricated because of what you speak.

Here's what Steve suggests you do right now to remedy this:

Speak as if what you want is already true. "I am a multi-millionaire." "I am in love with the perfect person for me." "I am healthy." You get to choose. Make it now, present tense, and positive.

Watch for clues. Your subconscious will hear your new language and begin to offer evidence for it. It will, in a sense, test you. Be sure to take action on the opportunities that arise, to prove you are becoming that which you speak you already are.

Be that person. In other words, feel as though you already are what you said. Your emotion will stir motion in and around you to bring the desired state into being.

As you review this post, what comes to mind?

What are your thoughts right now?

Do you believe you can reprogram your mind?

Do you believe you can have, do, or be virtually anything?

This is all part of the process of deprogramming the robot of you. It's about freeing yourself of limitations. How you answer reveals your beliefs, not objective reality. You can remain programmed by circumstances and upbringing and past beliefs; or you can begin the process to take control right now and reprogram yourself for what you want.

Remember, your subconscious mind will look for evidence to prove what you believe and expect.

So, what would be really good for you to believe right now?


----------------------------------------------------
Dr. Joe Vitale is the star of the hit movie, "The Secret." He is also the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. To name a few: The Attractor Factor, Zero Limits and his latest, Attract Money Now. He's also recorded many Nightingale Conant audio programs, and most recently, "The Abundance Paradigm." He also created a Miracles Coaching program and much more! For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: http://www.mrfire.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=314884

No comments:

Post a Comment