Sunday, December 22, 2013

Playing The Breaks

I am a judgment broker who a lot. I've learned to love the inevitable zero time. In this article, zero time is when nothing is happening, and the world seems to be sleeping. Most businesses currently experience lots of really slow times. Also, with most businesses, from about (for example, 5 in the afternoon until 9 AM) in the morning each business day, and weekends and holidays, the majority of of the stuff that arrives is only garbage. I call these times, the "zero" time, the wonderful opportunity that lets me to get busy and have fun.

I now appreciate the zero. When nothing is coming, I always find something constructive to do. Examples include doing chores, doing maintenance, working on websites and articles, smiling, listening to music or podcasts, watching comedy on the television, meditating, ripping music, petting my cat, eating, listening to phone messages, shopping, sleeping, chatting with friends on forums, relaxing, cooking, cleaning things, ripping or editing music, and more.

Nothing or empty space, the vacuum, the zero, and the void; are not really nothing. As that old Beatles song lyric said: "the void is shining". The amazing zero time contains awesome energy and potential, and is the condition under which the majority of actions occur. Without the void (empty space), there could be no structures, forms, or life.

While the zero time is in effect, an almost unlimited opportunity of potential actions could happen; which include sleeping, eating, learning something, working, shopping, making a backup of the PC, and/or spending some time with your family, pets, or friends.

All of life flashes off and on, either slowly or quickly. Just because the bright sun sets each evening, doesn't mean any of us lose any sunlight. Taking a constructive step is usually a lot preferable to worrying over the fact that nothing is happening right now.

I always attempt to focus on the present, and make "now" the best it can be. When I usually focus on what I do in the now, the long term results comes naturally. I will win in the long term, when I consistently take correct actions "now".

It is right now and the future that really counts. The unique and awesome power in now allows me to work on what is right for now or the future. I always try to think much about our history, or any possible outcomes. I remember my past, however my past doesn't limit my choice of actions very much. Like that Go Go's song lyric said: "You cannot stop the world, so don't let the world stop you".

The full School Of Fish song named "Three Strange Days", starts with the words "I am gonna change how our world affects me; I'm going to dance in the face of all which could be". What happens or comes into your life cannot be guaranteed. What happens, usually happens "Presto", in a part of the awesome "zero" periods.

It's a good idea to stay focused more on the now, and much less on the past and the future. Your chances of bettering the future, can depend on what you make a habit of doing in the many "nows". There is usually something you could do. Mobile devices, computers, and TV entertainment choices; can help make time pass more quickly, and/or some types and tasks of work, much more enjoyable.

Try not to cling desperately to people or things. Make an effort to let everything occur, or help to cause things to occur. Do your best, and then allow the chips to fall wherever they may. In my case, the zero is the time when the lord/universe is saying: "It's your chance to act". The late Alan Watts was amazingly smart, Google him, and on YouTube, listen to him. I agree with around 90% of what Alan said and wrote.


----------------------------------------------------
Judgment recovery, is a collections effort, which is usually tough. The best judgment experts are available and can help with your judgment recovery efforts. Mark Shapiro of http://www.JudgmentBuy.com - The easy, free, and best way to find the best expert to buy or recover your judgment.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=348092

No comments:

Post a Comment