Monday, September 15, 2014

Ladybug's Sign

Copyright (c) 2014 Joe Vitale

The other day my Subliminal Manifestation partner Mark Ryan and my Inspired Marketing coauthor Craig Perrine got to experience the exhilaration of a ride in Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)'s rare 1998 Panoz AIV Roadster, which I now own and call Ladybug.

They also got to drive the car.

They were like little kids experiencing their first roller coaster thrill ride.

But the really interesting experience took place after we were done driving and drooling and stood around the car, admiring her.

Craig noticed that a ladybug landed on the car.

When I first received the car a few months ago, and wondered what to name it, a ladybug landed on it.

I rarely see ladybugs here in Texas. I'm sure they're here; I just don't look for them. Seeing one land on Steven Tyler's car seemed telling. So I named the Roadster "Ladybug" right then and there.

Craig and Mark took turns trying to take a clear picture of the bug on my Ladybug. (That's Craig above.) They both knew it would be great blog material. :)

Synchronicities like these are how I learn I'm on the right path. They are green flags.

Whenever I have a decision to make, I look for signs that I'm making the right one. "Right" meaning appropriate for me, not necessarily for you or anyone else.

I've written about signs and green/red flags before, of course. In The Attractor Factor I told the story of seeing a street sign that helped me decide what to do when I worked at a job I disliked.

The road sign was "Quitman."

My mind read it as a command: "Quit man" as in "Quit the job, man!"

Here's an example from today:

I heard comedian Steve Martin just published a new book, his autobiography, titled Born Standing Up. I like Martin and was curious about the book, but I didn't run out and buy it.

But then I saw a review of it in a magic magazine.

And then another review in another magazine.

And then someone sent me an Amazon gift certificate.

I bought the book, and something curious happened.

Amazon sent it to me overnight - and they sent two copies.

I guess I'm supposed to read it twice.

Turns out the book is riveting. It shows how much hard work goes into creating an "overnight" success.

But that's not the point of this blog post.

The point is to watch for the "ladybugs" in your life.

Try this: When you are considering getting a gift for someone for the holiday next week, see if there are signs that resonate with you suggesting what to get or affirming a choice you already made.

This is a fun way to enjoy each moment, as the signs remind you that you are one with all there is.

Enjoy.

PS - If you celebrate Christmas, please have a merry one. And if you don't, please have a merry one anyway.

Note: I have no idea what kind of ladybug landed on my car. Coccinellids are found worldwide, with over 5,000 species and more than 450 native to North America alone. Who knows what kind Texas has. So don't ask. :)


----------------------------------------------------
Dr. Joe Vitale is the star of the hit movie, "The Secret." He is also the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. To name a few: The Attractor Factor, Zero Limits and his latest, Attract Money Now. He's also recorded many Nightingale Conant audio programs, and most recently, "The Abundance Paradigm." He also created a Miracles Coaching program and much more! For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: http://www.mrfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment